★4DR MKW Clan★
Hello and welcome to the 4DR forums!

Please take the time to register to view our forums and see what we have to offer. Before you register, please go to the "Welcome" forum topic, and click the "NEW USERS: PLEASE READ" topic. If you're ready to register, please click the "Register" button. If you're not logged in, please click the "Login" button.

Thank you.

~4DR
★4DR MKW Clan★
Hello and welcome to the 4DR forums!

Please take the time to register to view our forums and see what we have to offer. Before you register, please go to the "Welcome" forum topic, and click the "NEW USERS: PLEASE READ" topic. If you're ready to register, please click the "Register" button. If you're not logged in, please click the "Login" button.

Thank you.

~4DR
★4DR MKW Clan★
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

★4DR MKW Clan★

★Most chaotic MKW clan★

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
4DR★Zach
PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING: Forum Rules I_vote_lcapPLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING: Forum Rules I_voting_barPLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING: Forum Rules I_vote_rcap 
Rachel94Mario1
PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING: Forum Rules I_vote_lcapPLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING: Forum Rules I_voting_barPLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING: Forum Rules I_vote_rcap 
DarkVeaz36000VR
♬~Tomix~♬
Mr Bomber★
Lion1337MKWii
DarkAnil8r
DarkPro45000VR
Sniper39999vr
mkwhacker35555vr
Latest topics
» PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING: Forum Rules
PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING: Forum Rules EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 4:20 am by 4DR★Zach

» NEW USERS: PLEASE READ!
PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING: Forum Rules EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 4:04 am by 4DR★Zach

Most Viewed Topics
PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING: Forum Rules
NEW USERS: PLEASE READ!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
4DR★Zach
Administrator
Administrator
4DR★Zach

Respect : 14570
4DR Reputation : 13
100%

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING: Forum Rules Empty
PostSubject: PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING: Forum Rules   PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING: Forum Rules EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 4:47 pm

Forum Rules

Hello, and just like on Xat, this forum has some rules to make sure everyone is having fun and stays safe. Razz The rules are pretty much the same thing as they are on Xat, but slightly different.

Rule 1: Please be respectful and be able to view others opinions. Unless you truly find an opinion offensive, you should be able to understand and accept that people have different opinions, and like you, you're allowed to have one, and be able to share it. There's no need to start a flaming war on the forums over a opinion.

Rule 2: Be appropriate. PLEASE don't have any sexual names, content, etc... on the forums. Most of those words are censored anyway.

Rule 3: Don't advertise here. Please don't advertise any type of forums, xat chats, websites, downloads, etc... Anything that's not mainstream, should, and shall not be shared here. If you're still not sure about what you're posting, ask a moderator to check.

Rule 4: Don't ask for a higher rank here on the forums! Moderators are pretty much Leaders and Co-Leaders of 4DR, plus a few other people.

Rule 5: Please make a effort on grammar. Not everyone has perfect grammar, or feels like using it, and that's fine, we all slip up sometimes. However, constantly having terrible grammar makes you look like you're a child, and makes it hard for people to read. Also, please speak English here. Other languages are okay once in a while, but constantly having your posts in a different language gets annoying and confusing. The only approved languages here at the moment are: English, Spanish, French, and Dutch.

Rule 6: Don't spam or flood. Spamming your posts in all areas of the forums, or just multiple times in one forum gets annoying. Your posts will be deleted if you do this, so there's no point. Flooding on this forum doesn't exactly apply, except for smilies. We all like using smilies/emoticons, some people more than others, but there's a point where it's too much. Using a smilie at the end of every sentence in your post makes it distracting and annoying to read. It's also annoying when your smilies are bunched together like this: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Two or three is fine, but five plus gets old pretty quick, pretty fast.

Rule 7: Please don't lie on the forum. Tell the truth.

Rule 8: Don't cause drama. Drama is not needed on the forum. Anyone who creates drama will just find that their posts will be deleted, and the thread that the drama is occurring on will be locked by a moderator or administrator.

Rule 9: Don't impersonate anyone. Whether that be Forumotion staff, Xat staff, 4DR members, etc... Anyone who does this will either have their name changed, or that user will be banned or deleted from the forum.

Rule 10: No begging on the forum. No begging for credits, ranks, etc...

Rule 11: Please refrain from using CAPS. USING CAPS LIKE THIS ALL THE TIME GETS ANNOYING AND HARD TO READ.

Rule 12: Don't troll. You may think you're funny to you and your friends, and that's great, but we don't need it. You will be immediately banned from using our forum if you troll.

Rule 13: No harassing anyone on the forum. If you're being harassed by anyone on here, please let a moderator or administrator know with valid proof so they can take care of it. If false proof is given, you'll be banned from further use of our forum.

Rule 14: Moderators and Admins: Do NOT abuse your powers. You will be demoted if you are seen to be abusing constantly.

Rule 15: Have fun! Wink

Last edited by 4DR★Zach on Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:59 pm; edited 20 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://4drclanmkw.forumotion.com
DarkVeaz36000VR
Administrator
Administrator
DarkVeaz36000VR

Respect : 14295
4DR Reputation : 7
100%

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING: Forum Rules   PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING: Forum Rules EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 6:57 pm

o3o
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheArcanists
4DR★Zach
Administrator
Administrator
4DR★Zach

100%

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING: Forum Rules   PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING: Forum Rules EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 7:14 pm

DarkVeaz36000VR wrote:
o3o

Heh, not done with the rules yet. :$
Back to top Go down
DarkVeaz36000VR
Administrator
Administrator
DarkVeaz36000VR

Respect : 14295
4DR Reputation : 7
100%

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING: Forum Rules   PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING: Forum Rules EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 8:33 pm

4DR★Zach wrote:
DarkVeaz36000VR wrote:
o3o

I see. xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheArcanists
4DR★Zach
Administrator
Administrator
4DR★Zach

100%

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING: Forum Rules   PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING: Forum Rules EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 4:20 am

DarkVeaz36000VR wrote:
4DR★Zach wrote:
DarkVeaz36000VR wrote:
o3o

I see. xD

:3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING: Forum Rules   PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING: Forum Rules Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1