★4DR MKW Clan★
Hello and welcome to the 4DR forums!

Please take the time to register to view our forums and see what we have to offer. Before you register, please go to the "Welcome" forum topic, and click the "NEW USERS: PLEASE READ" topic. If you're ready to register, please click the "Register" button. If you're not logged in, please click the "Login" button.

Thank you.

~4DR
★4DR MKW Clan★
Hello and welcome to the 4DR forums!

Please take the time to register to view our forums and see what we have to offer. Before you register, please go to the "Welcome" forum topic, and click the "NEW USERS: PLEASE READ" topic. If you're ready to register, please click the "Register" button. If you're not logged in, please click the "Login" button.

Thank you.

~4DR
★4DR MKW Clan★
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

★4DR MKW Clan★

★Most chaotic MKW clan★

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
4DR★Zach
NEW USERS: PLEASE READ! I_vote_lcapNEW USERS: PLEASE READ! I_voting_barNEW USERS: PLEASE READ! I_vote_rcap 
Rachel94Mario1
NEW USERS: PLEASE READ! I_vote_lcapNEW USERS: PLEASE READ! I_voting_barNEW USERS: PLEASE READ! I_vote_rcap 
DarkVeaz36000VR
♬~Tomix~♬
Mr Bomber★
Lion1337MKWii
DarkAnil8r
DarkPro45000VR
Sniper39999vr
mkwhacker35555vr
Latest topics
» PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING: Forum Rules
NEW USERS: PLEASE READ! EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 4:20 am by 4DR★Zach

» NEW USERS: PLEASE READ!
NEW USERS: PLEASE READ! EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 4:04 am by 4DR★Zach

Most Viewed Topics
PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING: Forum Rules
NEW USERS: PLEASE READ!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
4DR★Zach
Administrator
Administrator
4DR★Zach

Respect : 14547
4DR Reputation : 13
100%

NEW USERS: PLEASE READ! Empty
PostSubject: NEW USERS: PLEASE READ!   NEW USERS: PLEASE READ! EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 4:04 am

Welcome to the 4DR forums!

Hello and 4DR welcomes you to our brand new forums! For those who don't know, 4DR is a MKW (Mario Kart Wii) clan created on October 21, 2012 by merging two clans: Re (Revenge) and HLF (Hacker and Legit Friends). Both clans have a ton of history. 4DR is both a hacking clan and legit clan, although, most people see us focused around hacking. Although that a majority of the people (including ourselves) think of us as a hacking clan, we ARE a legit clan too! Due to the fact that we're a hacking and legit clan, on this forum, we'll try to have content for people who are complete hackers, complete legits, or people who do a little bit of both. One thing to note is that we AREN'T a competitive warring clan. We may do wars in the future, but probably not. Why? Well, a majority of the clan hacks. Complete legit clans get called for hacks ALL THE TIME in wars. We can't imagine how many times we would get called for hacks in wars. Secondly, this clan is meant to be a laid back, easygoing type of clan. Therefore, we don't want wars, and all the competitiveness that come from them. So, if you're looking for a active, competitive, warring clan, then this is not the clan for you, unfortunately.

Now to move onto the content that will be on this forum. As previously said, 4DR is a hacking AND legit clan. Therefore, we will have hacking and legit content. Legit content being: TT's (Time Trials), shortcuts, strats, shortcut tutorials, etc... Hacking content being: codes, hack packs, resources, hacking tutorials, etc... There's a ton of other stuff as well (that will not be mentioned on here to public users), but only verified 4DR users will be able to see such stuff. You can't see anything but this message (or maybe a couple other messages, but still, very little) unless you register. If you register, you can see general things and topics. If you're a verified member of 4DR, you will be able to basically see everything on this forum. Leaders and Co-Leaders will be able to see everything, as well as a few secret additional topics and posts. That's it for now! We hope you considering registering and joining us for a lot of fun!

If you're ready to register, scroll up and click "Join 4DR Forum". If you're not logged in, please scroll up and click "Login".

Now onto the trolls and haters of 4DR. We're assuming you're trying to troll, spy, or otherwise bother us. You're going to have a heck of a time. First off, when you join our forum, you're IP is recorded. Why? Please take a look at the Terms of Service by clicking this. Specifically, near the bottom. "Any message contravening the listing above will be edited or removed without additional notice or justification within deadlines which will depend on the availability of the moderators. Any abuse will involve the cancellation of the registration. Internet is neither an anonymous space, nor a space of no-right! We reserve ourselves the possibility of informing your access provider and/or the legal authorities of any malevolent behavior. An IP address of each poster is recorded in order to help us to make you respect these conditions." Also, there is a help topic on the official forum support website. On that topic, someone asks how to IP ban. One of the staff members of the forum help site answers and tells that person how. So what does this mean? It means it's 999% possible, if you're still in doubt. If you wish to see such topic, click this. We could have a little fun with your IP, as well as ban it if we so desire. Please note that your IP will be kept confidential, unless you're a troll. You only have to worry about this "IP banning" stuff if you're a troll. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://4drclanmkw.forumotion.com

Page 1 of 1